Is a VACUUM or ANALYZE necessary after logical replication?

От Koen De Groote
Тема Is a VACUUM or ANALYZE necessary after logical replication?
Дата
Re: Is a VACUUM or ANALYZE necessary after logical replication?
Список pgsql-general
I've gone over all of https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/logical-replication.html and the only mentions of the word "index" I could find was in relation to replica identity and examples of table definitions showing primary key indexes.

Nothing is said about indexes. Maybe for good reason, maybe they are fully functionality immediately after replication?

So the main question: Once a table is fully replicated, do I need to vacuum(analyze) that table, or are the indexes on that table already functional?

Regards,
Koen De Groote