[pgAdmin] Regarding Alert-box on login page

От Yogesh Jain
Тема [pgAdmin] Regarding Alert-box on login page
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers,

In case, if we have more than one flash messages/alert box on the pgAdmin login page and if we click on any alert box close button then it will close all alerts as each div has the same ID.

PFA to fix the potential issue.
--
Thanks,
Yogesh Jain