Re: missing perl test modules in postgresqlXX-devel ?

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: missing perl test modules in postgresqlXX-devel ?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 6:50 PM Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <jgdr@dalibo.com> wrote:

I am currently writing TAP tests for check_pgactivity and rely on PostgresNode
and friends to write and run them. They are very valuable and saves a lot of
time.

I'm really glad. I have put a fair bit of effort into getting the test infra installed as part of "make install" so it gets packaged.

Next I need to push for consistent -test packages for rpms and debs that bundle the actual test .sql, .out, .spec, and t/*.pl files needed to actually run the tests on the installed postgres. This is exceedingly useful when validating the behaviour of extensions.

Сообщение: Re: missing perl test modules in postgresqlXX-devel ?
Сообщение: Re: missing perl test modules in postgresqlXX-devel ?