Re: pg_ctl.exe file deleted automatically

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: pg_ctl.exe file deleted automatically
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, 3 Dec 2020, 13:06 Joel Mariadasan (jomariad), <jomariad@cisco.com> wrote:

Hi,

We are using Windows 2019 server.

Sometimes we see the pg_ctl.exe getting automatically deleted.

Due to this, while starting up Postgres windows service we are getting the error.

“Error 2: The system cannot find the file specified”

Can you let us know the potential causes for this pg_ctl.exe file deletion?

PostgreSQL will never delete pg_ctl.exe

Check your antivirus software logs for false positives.

This mailing list is for software development on postgres so I suggest following up on pgsql-general.

Joel