Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [question]

От Sarah McAlear
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [question]
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Murtuza,

Thanks for your response! There is just one little piece of this URL that we can't seem to figure out what it does. The <server-group-id> doesn't seem to change the result of the request. Meaning that if we were to input

browser/server/children/1/3
browser/server/children/684635135/3
browser/server/children/2/3

we would get the same result every time. So while we thought that this was the <server-group-id>, it doesn't seem to matter? So we were wondering if this <server-group-id> is used any other way? Or could it be removed?

Thank you!
Sarah