Fwd: [osx] Resized window pane to make pgadmin unusable. How do I remove saved window pane size settings?

От Conrad Dean
Тема Fwd: [osx] Resized window pane to make pgadmin unusable. How do I remove saved window pane size settings?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Like an idiot I've managed to pull the edge of a window pane BEHIND THE TAB BAR of another pane, so I can no longer click on it to change the size.  I am a foolish end-user.

Restarting pgadmin doesn't reset the sizes of window panes because this is saved somewhere.  How do I clear that config or reset it manually?

I have documented my failures in a screenshot, attached.

On OSX 10.10.5 (Yosemite).

Thanks!
Conrad

Вложения