Re: invalid memory alloc request size error with commit 4b93f579

От Rushabh Lathia
Тема Re: invalid memory alloc request size error with commit 4b93f579
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Thanks Tom.

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 2:55 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
I wrote:
> I wonder whether it is worth creating a C trigger function
> (probably in regress.c) specifically to exercise this situation.

Actually, that doesn't seem too bad at all.  I propose applying
and back-patching the attached.

Patch looks good to me.

BTW, I noticed while doing this that the adjacent "funny_dup17"
trigger is dead code, and has been since commit 1547ee01 of
1999-09-29.  I'm inclined to rip it out, because anyone looking
at regress.c would naturally assume that anything in there is
being exercised.

Rushabh Lathia