incorrect error message, while dropping PROCEDURE

От Rushabh Lathia
Тема incorrect error message, while dropping PROCEDURE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Currently if some one try to drop the PROCEDURE and
it don't have privilege or it's not an owner, than error message
still indicate object as FUNCTION.

Example:

postgres@37737=#drop procedure pro;
ERROR:  must be owner of function pro

This doesn't look correct specially that now we have separate
object type as OBJECT_PROCEDURE.  It seems like we need
to introduce new AclObjectKind for PROCEDURE and do the
necessary changes to pass the correct AclObjectKind.

PFA patch, where introduced new AclObjectKind (ACL_KIND_PROCEDURE),
msg for the new AclObjectKind, and passed it through at
appropriate places.

Also update the necessary "make check" expected output changes.

Regards,

Thanks,
Rushabh Lathia
Вложения