Re: proposal: enable new error fields in plpgsql (9.4)

От Rushabh Lathia
Тема Re: proposal: enable new error fields in plpgsql (9.4)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 03, 2013 at 06:17:18AM +0200, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> 2013/7/2 Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com>:
> > Here's a revision bearing the discussed name changes and protocol
> > documentation tweaks, along with some cosmetic adjustments.  If this seems
> > good to you, I will commit it.
>
> +1

Done.

Rushabh, I neglected to credit you as a reviewer and realized it too late.
Sorry about that.

Sorry somehow I missed this thread.

Thanks Noah.

--
Noah Misch
EnterpriseDB                                 http://www.enterprisedb.com

--
Rushabh Lathia

От: Markus Wanner
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: template-ify (binary) extensions