Re: Separate memory contexts for relcache and catcache

От Melih Mutlu
Тема Re: Separate memory contexts for relcache and catcache
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

torikoshia <torikoshia@oss.nttdata.com>, 4 Ara 2023 Pzt, 07:59 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
Hi,

I also think this change would be helpful.

I imagine you're working on the Andres's comments and you already notice
this, but v1 patch cannot be applied to HEAD.
For the convenience of other reviewers, I marked it 'Waiting on Author'.

Thanks for letting me know. I rebased the patch. PFA new version.