Re: Missing RPM packages at yum.postgresql.org

От cwlists
Тема Re: Missing RPM packages at yum.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

Best would be to figure out why these are missing, or if it is just manual work, have a checklist. I can wait.

BR,
Christian

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018, 10:12 Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <jgdr@dalibo.com> wrote:
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 20:05:00 +0100
cwlists <cwlists@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm missing some packages and later product version for different OS
> versions and architectures. The missing packages seems unintentional.
>
> - Latest postgresql release 9.6.11 is missing for EL6. Exists for EL7.

Mh, weird. It seems 9.6.11 is available for EL6 32bits arch, but not EL6 64bits.

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.6/redhat/rhel-6-i386/postgresql96-9.6.11-1PGDG.rhel6.i686.rpm

Anything we can do to give some help if needed?

Сообщение: Re: pg11 centos7 postgis24 broken due to libgeos
Сообщение: Re: pg11 centos7 postgis24 broken due to libgeos