Re: Add RANGE with values and exclusions clauses to the Window Functions

От Oliver Ford
Тема Re: Add RANGE with values and exclusions clauses to the Window Functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 4:36 PM, Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Once more trying to attach the  regression.diffs
>

> On 2018-01-30 17:31, Erik Rijkers wrote:

>>> Here it is. Exclude No Others is still in the parser, but does
>>> nothing. All desc functions are removed, replaced with a sortByAsc
>>> bool. It no longer changes catversion.
>>

>> There must be a small difference here but I don't even see it...
>>
>> Sorry to be bothering you with these tiny things :)
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> Erik Rijkers

It's a spacing issue my Windows machine sometimes brings up for some
reason (the whitespace before the "pg_get_viewdef" column heading is
different when run on Linux). Attached is v11 which should have the
correct spacing. Thanks for the prompt testing!

Вложения