Re: Cannot login to pgAdmin4 Web

От Sachchida Ojha
Тема Re: Cannot login to pgAdmin4 Web
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Which version(s) of Pgadmin4 supports Greenplum database V6.x ?  We have both Greenplum 5.x and 6.x installed in our org.

Regards
Sachchida (Sachi) N Ojha

This is a PRIVATE message. This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.