Re: pg_dump not dumping all tables

От Anthony Bull
Тема Re: pg_dump not dumping all tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Out of curiosity, what happens if you dump that database without specifying a schema - do you get all 708 tables?

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:45 PM, Stefan Schwarzer <stefan.schwarzer@unep.org> wrote:
Hi there,

I am pg_dump-ing all tables from schema public on the server

      /usr/local/pgsql/bin/pg_dump -U user my_database --schema=public --encoding=UTF-8 > dump.sql

and re-loading it via psql on my local machine.

But instead of having 708 tables as on the server, I end up with only 570 on my local machine.

When trying to search for the name of a missing table in the dump file, it is indeed not there. Owner of the table is the same as on all other tables…

What could that be?

Thanks for any hint!

Stef