psqlodbc_09_03_0210: Kerberos 5 Authentication not supported.

От aram azhari
Тема psqlodbc_09_03_0210: Kerberos 5 Authentication not supported.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

We are trying to connect from:
Windows 7 64-bit - psqlodbc version 09_03_0210 64-bit
To:
Linux 64-bit Kerberos authenticated server that has postgre server installed and set up (compiled with kerberos and gssapi parameters).

We specify the database, server and the username using the 'Add' button in the User DSN tab and once we press 'Test' we get the error:

Kerberos 5 Authentication not supported.

How can we get this solved?

Thanks,