Re: Can't access to database from webapp in PostgreSQL 9.0, from shell it is Ok.

От Andre Lopes
Тема Re: Can't access to database from webapp in PostgreSQL 9.0, from shell it is Ok.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the reply.

My pg_hba.conf have this:
[code]
# TYPE  DATABASE        USER            CIDR-ADDRESS            METHOD

local   all             all                                     ident
# IPv4 local connections:
host    all             all             127.0.0.1/32            ident
# IPv6 local connections:
host    all             all             ::1/128                 ident

[/code]

Some clue with this config file?

Best Regards,

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 11:34 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, December 02, 2011 3:13:41 pm Andre Lopes wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've installed PostgreSQL 9.0 in CentOS6 I don't have configured
>> anything in Postgre, I just created a user with this method:
>>

>> With the method above I have no problems in enter "psql" but when I
>> try to connect with the user created with these method to a webapp I
>> got an error:
>>
>> [code]
>> Exception Value:
>> FATAL:  Ident authentication failed for user "mypoatgreuser"
>> [/code]
>>
>> There is more permissions that I must to give to the user
>> "mypoatgreuser"? What could be wrong here?
>
> Some pointers. The  client authentication is handled here:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/interactive/auth-pg-hba-conf.html
>
> In your pg_hba.conf  there is at least one authentication method set to ident.
> That is described here:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/interactive/auth-methods.html#AUTH-IDENT
>
> From the sequence of commands you have given you are looking to use password
> authentication.  For security you want md5.
> There may already be a line with that method in your pg_hba.conf. In pg_hba.conf
> first matching line wins, so if there is a line with ident first it will take
> precedence.
>
> If this is too confusing post your pg_hba.conf(unless of course there are
> security issues) and we can go from there.
>

>> Best Regards,
>
> --
> Adrian Klaver
> adrian.klaver@gmail.com

Сообщение: Re: Can't access to database from webapp in PostgreSQL 9.0, from shell it is Ok.
Сообщение: Re: Can't access to database from webapp in PostgreSQL 9.0, from shell it is Ok.