Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner

От Jelte Fennema
Тема Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
Дата
Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 7 Feb 2023 at 17:11, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know if that works or not, but it does seem plausible, at
> least. My idea would have been to use the --name-status option, which
> works for both git diff and git show. You just look and see which
> lines in the output start with M or A and then take the file names
> from those lines.

If you add `--diff-filter=ACMR`, then git diff/show will only show
Added, Copied, Modified, and Renamed files.

The pre-commit hook that Andrew added to the wiki uses that in
combination with --name-only to get the list of files that you want to
check on commit:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Git#Using_git_hooks