Re: OpenSSL 3.0.0 compatibility

От Jelte Fennema
Тема Re: OpenSSL 3.0.0 compatibility
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 at 10:55, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> These have now been pushed to 14 through to 10 ahead of next week releases

I upgraded my OS to Ubuntu 22.04 and it seems that "Define
OPENSSL_API_COMPAT" commit was never backported
(4d3db13621be64fbac2faf7c01c4879d20885c1b). I now get various
deprecation warnings when compiling PG13 on Ubuntu 22.04, because of
OpenSSL 3.0. Was this simply forgotten, or is there a reason why it
wasn't backported?