Re: meson + libpq_pipeline

От Jelte Fennema-Nio
Тема Re: meson + libpq_pipeline
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 at 19:37, Tristan Partin <tristan@neon.tech> wrote:

> On Mon Jan 29, 2024 at 11:37 AM CST, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > I just realized while looking at Jelte's patch for the new nonblocking
> > query cancel stuff that the Meson build doesn't run the libpq_pipeline
> > tests :-(
> >
> > Is there any way to wire the tests to make it work?
>
> I can try to take a look for you. Not sure how hard it will be, but
> I can take a crack at it this week.

It already does afaik.

src/test/modules/libpq_pipeline/meson.build includes rules to execute
t/001_libpq_pipeline.pl

And to run a specific test I run the libpq_pipeline binary manually
against some postgres port that is already up:

ninja -C build && build/src/test/modules/libpq_pipeline/libpq_pipeline
cancel 'port=9700'