Re: Flushing large data immediately in pqcomm

От Jelte Fennema-Nio
Тема Re: Flushing large data immediately in pqcomm
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 at 11:34, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
> That seems to require modifying the following function signatures:
> secure_write(), be_tls_write(), be_gssapi_write().  That's not an area
> I'm familiar with, however.

Attached is a new patchset where 0003 does exactly that. The only
place where we need to cast to non-const is for GSS, but that seems
fine (commit message has more details).

I also added patch 0002, which is a small addition to the function
comment of internal_flush_buffer that seemed useful to me to
differentiate it from internal_flush (feel free to ignore/rewrite).

Вложения