Re: libpq async connection and multiple hosts

От Jelte Fennema
Тема Re: libpq async connection and multiple hosts
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 at 03:31, Daniele Varrazzo
<daniele.varrazzo@gmail.com> wrote:
> The goal here was only non-blocking name resolution. Ahaini understand we should do is to split on the hosts for sync
connectionstoo, shuffle if requested, and make separate  connection attempts.

If you pack the resolved addresses in same connection string then it
should be fine. The different hostaddrs will be shuffled by libpq.

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade and logical replication
От: "Drouvot, Bertrand"
Сообщение: Re: Reconcile stats in find_tabstat_entry() and get rid of PgStat_BackendFunctionEntry