Re: doc: modify the comment in function libpqrcv_check_conninfo()

От Jelte Fennema-Nio
Тема Re: doc: modify the comment in function libpqrcv_check_conninfo()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 27 Jun 2024 at 09:09, ikedarintarof
<ikedarintarof@oss.nttdata.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your comment!
>
> I've added the must_use_password argument. A new patch is attached.

s/whther/whether

nit: "it will do nothing" sounds a bit strange to me (but I'm not
native english). Something like this reads more natural to me:

an error. If must_use_password is true, the function raises an error
if no password is provided in the connection string. In any other case
it successfully completes.