PostgreSQL Automatic Failover Windows Server

От Heljeeve C Unni
Тема PostgreSQL Automatic Failover Windows Server
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL Automatic Failover Windows Server  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
Список pgsql-general
HI,

I am Heljeeve from India working as a DB Administratror. We are a company doing projects on solutions for lottery system worldwide, and been in the industry for the past 20 years. Currently we are doing projects in Windows environments ( MS SQL SERVER DATABASE ),  as we required high availability system we are mirroring the DATABASES using in built technology of MS SQL SERVER MIRRORING and it's running smoothly.

Now we are wth a plan to migrate the databases to PostgresSQL. Database development has been started.

I want to know in detail about PostgreSQL Automatic Failover solutions without third party tools.

I believe it will work fine as mirroring in MS SQL SERVER

Can someone help me how to configure PostgreSQL Automatic Failover Windows Server.

Installation procedures step by step on WINDOWS SERVER.

Help very much appreciated.

Thanks & Regareds

Heljeeve