Re: Debug strategy for musl Postgres?

От John Mudd
Тема Re: Debug strategy for musl Postgres?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 4:19 PM, John Mudd <johnbmudd@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's listening even on 2.4 machine. I ran strace on main postgres process
> and got the following while running pg_isready.
>
> Process 23811 attached - interrupt to quit
> Process 23811 detached

Correction, the main postgres process does not indicate any awareness that
pg_isready is trying to connect. The msgs I listed above are just from
strace attaching.

 The same happens if I try psql. Psql just waits indefinitely.

От: John Mudd
Сообщение: Re: Debug strategy for musl Postgres?
От: John Mudd
Сообщение: Fwd: [HACKERS] Fwd: Debug strategy for musl Postgres?