[pgadmin-hackers] Problems editing Queries with pgAdmin4

От Christian Espinoza
Тема [pgadmin-hackers] Problems editing Queries with pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

How can I report an issue for pgadmin4? I've had a lot of problems editing queries in the last version (4), today I upgraded to the last release and the problem is there yet.

When one is modifying any query even a new one, the editor freezes some text zones, and
is impossible edit it, I don't understand why it happens, seems a html editor bug.

Thanks.

Version
1.4
Copyright
Copyright 2013 - 2017, The pgAdmin Development Team
Python Version
2.7.10 (default, Jul 30 2016, 19:40:32) [GCC 4.2.1 Compatible Apple LLVM 8.0.0 (clang-800.0.34)]
Flask Version
0.11.1
Application Mode
Desktop