Re: pgadmin4 - Use classic style interface, don't launch browser?

От richard coleman
Тема Re: pgadmin4 - Use classic style interface, don't launch browser?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Avin,

Visual Studio Code (VSC) [a very nice if somewhat heavy weight editor] is written in part using the Electron Framework {https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_Studio_Code} so it's using Node.js and the Blink rendering engine as well as C++ and C#.  It's not using Atom, nor can it be considered a browser by any definition.  VSC is a traditional desktop application complete with it's own UI aimed squarely at the desktop.  When you close it, you are stopping the application.  If you open multiple windows, you are running multiple instances.  It's just makes use of traditional web technologies in its development.

Just thought I would clear that up,

rik.