Re: pgAdmin4 4.8 Kubuntu issues

От richard coleman
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 4.8 Kubuntu issues
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Christoph,

pgAdmin4 updated itself this morning, and now the "?" on the Set Master Password dialog returns an actual page, not a 404.  Unfortunately it isn't all that clear.  It suggests;
"You can disable the master password by setting the configuration parameter MASTER_PASSWORD_REQUIRED=False"
but there is no such setting in the Preferences UI of pgAdmin and it doesn't direct me to the proper config file either.

Thanks,

rik.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 5:15 AM Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
Re: Dave Page 2019-06-05 <CA+OCxox+NK524mgFo-kTURQYObB+C57WWLf+3Y=agZDHLJjDxQ@mail.gmail.com>
> > Second: When I click the "?" button on that dialog box it takes me to this
> > page:
> > "http://127.0.0.1:33681/help/help/master_password.html"
> > Which returns "404 Not Found"
> >

> That sounds like an issue with the packaging - that file is certainly there
> in the source, and works when I click the button (though I do not use the
> Ubuntu packages).

Hi Richard,

do you have the pgadmin4-doc package installed?

At the moment, it is "Suggested" by pgadmin4-common. I'll promote that
to a "Recommends".

Christoph

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 4.8 Kubuntu issues
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 4.8 Kubuntu issues