Re: Some pgAdmin bugs...

От richard coleman
Тема Re: Some pgAdmin bugs...
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi All,

My $0.02.  Tested the first one here (Kubuntu 18.04, Chromium, pgAdmin 4 4.12) with mixed results.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 7:59 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 5:13 PM Arni Kromić <arni.kromic@bios-ict.hr> wrote:
Working with pgAdmin, I've found several bugs. Not sure if they are already reported; couldn't find them on Redmine, but perhaps I missed them. Maybe someone will recognize if they've already been reported. Here it goes...

1) When doing View/Edit on an empty table, I cannot insert anything when it opens. There is no empty row I can write into, like there is when a table has at least one row already. In fact, there are no rows at all, just the header.
I tried. I get an empty row to enter
Screenshot 2019-09-10 at 17.25.25.png

Test table0: two columns both character varying columns, no primary key, View/Edit opens without any rows as the original poster Arni wrote.

Test table1: three columns, two character varying, one primary key bigint, View/Edit opens with a single blank row as Aditya reported.

Does Arni's table have a primary key defined?  Is it a bigint?  It looks like there might be a bug where pgAdmin4 isn't presenting a row to add a record from the View/Edit function if there isn't a primary key, or a particular type of primary key defined on the table.

I hope that helps,

rik.
Вложения