Request to add to Postgres Job mailing list

От Percy Supena
Тема Request to add to Postgres Job mailing list
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
Hi Admin Team,

We would like to request to have our open role for PostgreSQL Database Programmer and Administrator (DBA) - Malaysia also added to your mailing list. We can also accommodate application for remote work.

Please find attached job description. Kindly let us know if there's anything we should do to satisfy your requirements.

Thank you.

Percy Supena | Talent Acquisition Executive
Binary.com | Binary Group of Services
For more information about our privacy policy click here.

Вложения

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: