page is not marked all-visible but visibility map bit is set in relation "pg_statistic"

От Gus Spier
Тема page is not marked all-visible but visibility map bit is set in relation "pg_statistic"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
AWS RDS Postgres Aurora version 14.4

Error log shows: page is not marked all-visible but visibility map bit is set in relation "pg_statistic"

To me, that sounds ominous. But, there does not appear to be any great performance hit. The applications are chugging along nicely. The end-users have not yet gathered at my door, waving torches and pitch-forks.

What is the correct course of action in this  case?

Regards,

Gus Spier