Re: Is it possible to sort strings in EBCDIC order in PostgreSQL server?

От James Keener
Тема Re: Is it possible to sort strings in EBCDIC order in PostgreSQL server?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
en_US.utf8. is still 0-9A-Za-z and in my example set (as it's my default too :))

You'd need a case insensitive collation to do what you described, and I'm not sure those exist in postgres. (I guess you could always build your own if you _really_ wanted to.

Jim