Performance Improvement in SQL

От Lucas Souza Cruz
Тема Performance Improvement in SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi, my name is Lucas Souza and i live in Goi=C3=A2nia, Brazil.
Recently, i had a problem with an SQL due to delay.

The part of the SQL that was slow is: ' WHERE idprod =3D 123456 '.

In this line, the execution was of fifteen seconds.

And i try this: ' WHERE CASE WHEN idprod =3D 123456 THEN TRUE ELSE FALSE EN=
=3D TRUE '.

Now, the execution was half of one second.

I sending this e-mail because i believe that the PostgreSQL Community can
improvement the perfomance of database

If this solution exists, sorry for this e-mail.

And sorry too for my english.

Thanks.
Lucas de Souza Cruz