Re: [pgadmin-support] Missing defaults for function arguments

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Missing defaults for function arguments
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave/Guillaume,

Please find the attached patch to resolve this issue.
In the following commit - the file was modified and we were not able to spot the issue earlier.
a265fb2977253fce436e276320d337425639384c

It can be applied to both branches - REL-1_14_0_PATCHES & master.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: