Re: debugger.c tries to set log_min_messages, why?

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: debugger.c tries to set log_min_messages, why?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 9:54 PM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
On Mon, 2014-02-10 at 21:46 +0530, Ashesh Vashi wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 10:49 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info>wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just a quick question. If you try to use the debugger, it executes a
> > "SET log_min_messages TO fatal", which denies any regular user to debug
> > his own functions. And actually, I don't see any reason why it should
> > set log_min_messages. If there is, which is it?
> >
> When redesigning the debugger, I did not modify the existing connection
> settings without much thoughts.
> After reading this mail, I couldn't agree more with you. It shouldn't be
> there.

Good to know. Are you working on this, or should I provide a patch?
I will do it.
Thanks

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA:
Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: debugger.c tries to set log_min_messages, why?
Сообщение: Re: debugger.c tries to set log_min_messages, why?