Re: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin4 running behind nginx

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin4 running behind nginx
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 3:44 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 10:11 AM, Harshal Dhumal
<harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I setup my machine with below server setup and without proxy_redirect I
> got slightly different behaviour. In my case all redirects were failing
> cause browser was redirecting all request to http while server (nginx) was
> configure to serve only https. I didn't get any intermittent state like
> pgAdmin4 front page was loading but other requests (like css, js) was
> failing.
>
> Issue was when pgAdmin4 app returns redirect (301 /302) response to apache
> and apache to nginx; the nginx was returning redirect location header as is
> (i.e. with http protocol as apache was configured to accept only http)
>
> To avoid this I need to rewrite location header at nginx (proxy_redirect)
> before sending it to browser.
>
>         proxy_set_header X-Real-IP  $remote_addr;
>         proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $remote_addr;
>         proxy_set_header Host $host;
>         proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:81;
>         proxy_redirect http:// https://;
>
> With above nginx configuration pgAdmin was loading properly.
>
> Server setup:
>
> Nginx listing at 443 (https only) and forwarding all requests to apache at
> 127.0.0.1:81
> Apache listing at port 81 (http only) with pgAdmin4 wsgi

Nice - thanks Harshal.

Were you able to see why we're trying to load
http://127.0.0.1:5050/login?next=%2Fbrowser%2Fbrowser.css ? I can
reproduce that just by pointing my browser at a dev server (e.g.
werkzeug). No Apache or nginx needed.
I think - I spotted it.

We've the 'login_required' decorated for the browser_css function.
And, It has been referred in base.html template, which is also used in the login.html.

Please try to remove '@login_required' decorator from the 'browser_css' function, found in the 'web/pgadmin/browser/__init__.py' file.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company