Re: where I can find the error message for pgagent jobs

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: where I can find the error message for pgagent jobs
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Please use "pgadmin-support@postgresql.org" for any pgAdmin/pgAgent related questions, bugs.

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 9:33 AM, a <372660931@qq.com> wrote:
Hi all

I set up a pgagent job, but it says the job was failed.

But where I can have a look on error report message??

I'm using pgadmin 4.3, pgagent 3.4, postgresql 10, the platform is windows server 2008
You can find them in window's EventViewer.

-- Thanks, Ashesh

Thank you so much.