Re: PATCH: Clear undo/redo history when a file is opened in Query editor

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: PATCH: Clear undo/redo history when a file is opened in Query editor
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks for the patch.
Committed to the master branch.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 9:59 PM, Sanket Mehta <sanket.mehta@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi J.F.

Thank you for the clarification.
I have reviewed the patch.
It seems working fine.

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer
Enterprisedb

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 9:38 PM, J.F. Oster <jinfroster@mail.ru> wrote:
Hello Sanket,

SM> As per my understanding below is the bug scenario.
Yes,

 - open any file in sql editor..
 - perform some modifications to file so that Undo is possible.
 - now open a second file in same editor and try Undo. It will show
   you previous file content again.═
 - do Save.

Now contents of the second file is replaced on disk with contents of
the previous file.

--
Best regards,
 J.F.