Re: [BUGS] pgAdmin 4 issues

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: [BUGS] pgAdmin 4 issues
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
[Adding pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org...]

Hi Edwina,

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 12:28 PM, Edwina Lutsch/WST/ZA <edwina.lutsch@avon.com> wrote:

Hi Ashesh,

Host: XXXXXXX

Marked as XXX as adding the pgsql-bugs in reply.

I hope that is what you need?

pgAdmin 4 supports PostgreSQL 9.2+.
'bytea_output' was added in PostgreSQL 9.0.

Hence - we need to know the version of PostgreSQL, it is trying to connect to.

-- Thanks,
Ashesh Vashi

signature avon

From: Ashesh Vashi [mailto:ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com]
Sent: 03 August 2017 03:20 AM
To: Edwina Lutsch/WST/ZA
Cc: Colette Steyn/WST/ZA; pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [BUGS] pgAdmin 4 issues

To which PostgreSQL server version, you're trying to connect?

-- Thanks, Ashesh

On Aug 2, 2017 19:43, "Edwina Lutsch/WST/ZA" <edwina.lutsch@avon.com> wrote:

Good day,

We are currently using pgadmin 3 which works perfect with our server – I recently downloaded the latest version because you don’t support 3 anymore, but it doesn’t want to connect to our database.

It keeps giving me this error – please see below

signature avon