Refactor: Registry Classes

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Refactor: Registry Classes
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Akshay,

We do have a couple of classes, which does automatic registration of the base classes,
and which creates single-ton objects for these base classes, when needed.

I would be working on a patch sooner, which will be using similar functionality for loading
the multi-factor authentication.

I realized - it will be a duplicate code at three places for the same functionalities.
Hence - I worked on refactoring this registry class.

Please find the patch for the same.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

Вложения