Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Resolved an issue related to no proper valid/invalid

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Resolved an issue related to no proper valid/invalid
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 8:32 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

It looks like this has broken the schema properties dialog. On opening
it, I now get:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'server' of
undefinedpgNode.PrivilegeRoleModel.pgNode.Model.extend.schema.cell.Backgrid.Extension.NodeListByNameCell.extend.omit_selected_roles
@ privilege.js:144Backgrid.Extension.NodeAjaxOptionsCell.Backgrid.Extension.Select2Cell.extend.render
@ node.ui.js:404Backgrid.Row.Backbone.View.extend.render @
backgrid.js:1954Backgrid.Body.Backbone.View.extend.render @
backgrid.js:2459Backgrid.Grid.Backbone.View.extend.render @
backgrid.js:2860Backform.UniqueColCollectionControl.Backform.Control.extend.showGridControl
@ backform.pgadmin.js:986Backform.UniqueColCollectionControl.Backform.Control.extend.render
@ backform.pgadmin.js:923(anonymous function) @
backform.pgadmin.js:547_.each._.forEach @
underscore.js:153Collection.(anonymous function) @
backbone.js:966(anonymous function) @
backform.pgadmin.js:540_.each._.forEach @
underscore.js:153Backform.Dialog.Backform.Form.extend.render @
backform.pgadmin.js:530(anonymous function) @ node.js:201fire @
jquery-1.11.2.js:3143self.fireWith @ jquery-1.11.2.js:3255done @
jquery-1.11.2.js:9309callback @ jquery-1.11.2.js:9713
Thanks for reporting.
It could have happened to all the nodes having privilege control, with existing privileges in an object.

I was relying on the individual model to fetch the tree hierarchy information, which was not available in case when we have existing privileges information in earlier implementation.
Instead now, we rely on the top level model to fetch that information.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi