Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Dashboard requests don't stop even afterclosing the panel

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Dashboard requests don't stop even afterclosing the panel
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 4:00 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Ashesh, can you deal with this please? Thanks.
Hi Khushboo,

I've committed the code.
But - I am not able to reopen the dashboard panel once it is closed, even not from the docker context menu -> Add Panel > Dashboard.

I have asked Murtuza to look into it.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi