Re: [pgadmin-support] 回复: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin4 command keep running and processwatcher won't go away

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] 回复: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin4 command keep running and processwatcher won't go away
Дата
Ответ на =?gb18030?B?u9i4tKO6IFtwZ2FkbWluLXN1cHBvcnRdIHBnYWRt?= =?gb18030?B?aW40IGNvbW1hbmQga2VlcCBydW5uaW5nIGFuZCBw?= =?gb18030?B?cm9jZXNzd2F0Y2hlciB3b24ndCBnbyBhd2F5?=  ("曾广宇" <361304605@qq.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
This is a bug, which was already been reported RM #1679.
I know - it's annoying to see that even though there is no process running in the background.

If you can afford to loose the server-list from pgAdmin 4, you can delete the configuration file for pgAdmin 4 found under '%APPDATA%\pgAdmin\pgadmin4.db'.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi