Re: Backup database runs forever

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Backup database runs forever
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 1:18 PM, Yury Ramanousky <udaff4eg@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I'm using pgAdmin 4.1 on Windows 10, PostgreSQL ver 9.6.1.

I've started backup database process from the GUI. It was running for about 6 minutes than pgAdmin has unexpectedly stopped working.
I've reopen pgAdmin. In the right bottom corner it is shown that backup is still running (http://prntscr.com/dcnxvm) .
Hi,

We've seen these reports, and a bug has been logged.
I am currently working on it.

When I'm trying to connect to my databse via pgAdmin, pgAdmin crashes and stopes responding (http://prntscr.com/dcny1i).
Hmm..
I suspect - It should not be related to it.

Can you please check the pgAdmin logs for the same?

After reboot the problem is still here:
Backup process shows as running in right bottom corner (272603.01 seconds running for now) and when I try to connect to my DB pgAdmin is stopping. Killing processes from task manager also have no effect.
It fetches the information from the configuration file, which does not have information of the background process finished/cancelled/did not start at all.

If needed I can provide additional information.
Thanks.
I may contact you later for the same.

Will appreciate for any feedback.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
з павагай,
Раманоўскі Юрый