Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update the user and datbaase information everytime, w

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update the user and datbaase information everytime, w
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 3:12 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Is this multi-user safe (the deletion part)?
Yes - We're deleting the server information only from the client side only..
And, from that session only.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi