ESLINT: On pgAdmin static javascripts

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема ESLINT: On pgAdmin static javascripts
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave/Team,

I found many problems while 'eslint' utility on all the static javascript files of pgAdmin 4.
i.e. <pgAdmin4_path>/web/node_module/.bin/eslint <file_name>

I had fixed all errors reported by eslint for those files.

I have created six patches for ease of maintenance, as possibilities of conflicting with other patches.
* Browser nodes javascript files
* Browser specific javascript files
* pgAdmin common javascript files
* SQLEditor/DataGrid javascript files
* Tools javascript files
* Miscellaneous modules javascript files

All patches are independent of each other.

Please review it, and share your opinion.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Adding connection status in Query tool
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Adding connection status in Query tool