Re: PATCH: Schema/Catalog Node [pgAdmin4]

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: PATCH: Schema/Catalog Node [pgAdmin4]
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 8:27 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Sun, Feb 28, 2016 at 6:49 AM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

As discussed, I have worked on this patch to improve some code level changes.
(because - Murtuza was not available due to some other engagement.)

Can you please review it, and share your feedback?

I think it's  mostly there. I've attached an updated patch where I've fixed a few minor issues as I read through the code. The following (likely simple) issues need to be fixed:

- Dropping a schema fails with an error message of "schema/pg/9.2_plus/sql/get_name.sql".
Done.

- Creating a schema appears to fail with "'data' is undefined", however the schema is created, it's just that the dialogue doesn't close and the new schema isn't added to the tree.
Done.

- There is some discrepancy between default privileges as displayed on the properties summary, the edit dialogue, and the RE-SQL. As you can see in the screenshot, the SQL just GRANTS ALL, and the properties panel doesn't show anything.
Yes - there were some typos in the schema/catalog node implementation, which I have resolved now.

Please find the updated patch.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ashesh Vashi