Re: Request help for installation

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Request help for installation
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Renata,

This is not the correct mailing list. This is dedicated mailing list for the pgAdmin 4.
Please share your concerns on pgsql-general@postgresql.org.

You may want to give more details about:
- What version of operating system?
- How did you install the postgresql?
- What is the exact issue in detail?
- Please share error message (if you're getting any).

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi