Re: [pgadmin-support] Backup database runs forever

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Backup database runs forever
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Sibylle Koczian <nulla.epistola@web.de> wrote:
Am 28.11.2016 um 08:48 schrieb Yury Ramanousky:
Hello,

I'm using pgAdmin 4.1 on Windows 10, PostgreSQL ver 9.6.1.

I've started backup database process from the GUI. It was running for
about 6 minutes than pgAdmin has unexpectedly stopped working.
I've reopen pgAdmin. In the right bottom corner it is shown that backup
is still running (http://prntscr.com/dcnxvm) . When I'm trying to
connect to my databse via pgAdmin, pgAdmin crashes and stopes responding
(http://prntscr.com/dcny1i).

After reboot the problem is still here:
Backup process shows as running in right bottom corner (272603.01
seconds running for now) and when I try to connect to my DB pgAdmin is
stopping. Killing processes from task manager also have no effect.

After updating to PostgreSQL 9.6.2 and pgAdmin 4.1.2 this hasn't changed. Windows 10, 64 bit. Very annoying!
Unfortunately - we couldn't do much about the previous execution.
We've changed to hide them, when you click on the cross button for those notifications.
Those should not be visible anymore on refresh/on reloading the application.

Can you please check, if backup works now, not?

Thank you for looking into this,
Sibylle