PATCH: Error Message is displayed when the Package is Clicked in pgAdmin (having functions with default parameters)

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема PATCH: Error Message is displayed when the Package is Clicked in pgAdmin (having functions with default parameters)
Дата
Re: PATCH: Error Message is displayed when the Package is Clicked in pgAdmin (having functions with default parameters)  (Sachin Srivastava <sachin.srivastava@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

During resolving a bug - "Error message is displayed when the packages is clicked", I found that:
- We are not properly handling the default parameters for the functions & procedures properly, when the function is type of 'edbspl'.
- We also do not handle the default parameters for the functions & procedures properly under the packages.

In 'edbspl', we do not allow the default parameters with INOUT parameters and that reflects in the reverse-engineering for those functions & procedures.

Attached patches resolve the above issues for REL-1_14 and master branches.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA:
Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Weird code in pgDomain.cpp
Сообщение: Re: Weird code in pgDomain.cpp