Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 4 starts with messy screen

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 4 starts with messy screen
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Feb 11, 2017 15:38, "Аркадий Нозик" <catamaran@mail.ru> wrote:
Ashesh, thank you so much! Problem is solved, I just change value of HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.css\Content Type from text/plain to text/css and my pgAdmin is working now.
I would never figured it out with my bad English without your help!
I suppose this knowlege should somehow be given to all windows users of pgAdmin4.
Dave has already done that on FAQ page. :)
Please check the last paragraph on https://www.pgadmin.org/faq.php.

-- Thanks,
Ashesh
Thanks again!